Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Wednesday

Do Mosquitoes Drive you nuts?

They Love me and drive me crazy! It is so bad that I always say I am the hubby's bug light, as long as I am near he don't have to worry about getting bit. 


 Did you know it's Mother Natures Way of...............


I also read that you could add a little garlic to you base coat of nail polish. However as much as I love garlic.

I don't want to walk around with my hands smelling like it and not sure what it would do in your polish. ;0)

Do you have any tips to share that will keep the little critters away?

No comments: