Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Friday

Oh my! Where did the day go!

So are you wondering where I was yesterday?
I started out my day taking our little guy to the groomer and doing errands.
I was in and out and in and out all day and surely missed being here. 
You know I'm always here looking for something to entertain you! ;0)

So I was on the hunt for a product I have been reading a about  for awhile now and people have been raving about it for years including men.

So my first stop was Walgreens. 
No not for nail products this time.


It's a product from Studio 35 Beauty called Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream. 

You know we all want to stay young and pretty! *wink*

Here is one of the youtube reviews on the face product, there are many more if you do a quick Goolge search.



 
I think it is a Walgreen specific product and it is under $10.00 for a 4oz. jar. Now I saw it on Amazon for $29.99 so if you decide to give it a try check your local Walgreens first.

And just in case you are wondering if I am still using the little microdermabrasion machine the answer is yes and yes I still love it. But at my young age I want all the help I can get. ;0)

Have you tried the Studio 35  Alpha Hydroxy?


No comments: