Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Monday

Hammer & Nails It's a Man Cave!

Good Morning!
Today's post is for the guys. 
Y'all know I love nails ;0) and I'm also a big fan of Shark Tank!



First time I ever heard of Hammer & Nails was on Shark Tank.
I immediately felt like it was a winner and couldn't believe the guy didn't get a deal on Shark Tank.
I did have a few men come to have manicures through the years but not a lot and I think this guy knows why and he has nailed it! (pun intended!) 
Although women are welcome, he is totally catering to the things that make the guys feel welcome. (I Love it!)
What guy wouldn't love to sit back in a man cave and get pampered.
So are you wondering how Hammer and Nails is doing after not getting a deal with The Sharks or could a Hammer & Nails be coming to your area?
Well you can go check it out here. Hammer & Nails.



Already have a Hammer & Nails in your area? 
It's easy to get your guy a gift certificate to The Hammer & Nails Man Cave here.

No comments: