Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Friday

Different 4th of July Nail Ideas!

So I was looking for a few new nail art ideas for your Forth of July Nails and here is a site that has quite a few. Some easy and some, well some not so easy. ;0)



Check out all the different Fourth of July Nail Art here at  Fashiondioxide
Surely you will find something that will work just for you!
Have a safe and fun Forth of July holiday!

No comments: