Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Monday

Happy National Frozen Yogurt Day

Yum! It's National Frozen Yogurt Day is this permission to have a sweet treat? I say yes! ;0)

So I found  a sweet funny video for you, watch as the Enfield EMS saves this squirrel from a yogurt cup.



Now check out ibtimes.com for places offering some frozen yogurt goodies today!


No comments: