Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Saturday

Wishing You a Happy New Year!

Good Morning,
We all like to save a buck $ ;0) and Sally Beauty has some great sales going on to make you even more beautiful while ringing in your new year. You can see those here.

While I was checking out the nail polish deals, I saw this hair video and thought you might enjoy.




They make it look so easy!


Have a wonderful New Year and don't forget to have your serving of  good luck.

Y'all know we have our good luck meal faithfully on New Year's Day...........Hoppin’ johns, collard greens, cornbread and more. YUM!

Need some ideas for your New Year meal check Allrecipes for some yummy looking ideas. 

or

Here at Southern Living magazine. 

See you next year! 

No comments: