Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Friday

HAPPY VETERANS DAY 2016!

Good Morning Y'all!
Y'all know the last few days here at our house has been a little tough and sad.
The vet thinks our little guy may have had a stroke. :(  He can't see but he is adjusting fairly well and starting to eat small amounts of baby food. Lot's of prayers and fingers crossed.

Today is a day we all need to be thankful for all our Veterans. 
They really have sacrificed so much for all of us.







 

No comments: