Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Monday

Happy Monday!

Good morning to you!


    Our back yard during the storm.
 
There was a lot of really bad flooding all around us as you have probably seen on the news.
We were very blessed.


Now on to something I don't comment much about here on the site.
Oh my! The debate................
Two down and one to go, three if we count the VP debate!!!!!!


With all that is going on in the world around us. 
It is so sad that our election has to be so in the gutter.
Candidates digging up this and that on each other.

What it needs to be about is policy and what will keep us safe, help turn our country around and help our lives to be better.

A couple of my friends ask how do you know what to believe. I don't know the answer!
 
Is the media bias? Do you really even want to know?

If you do want to find out the difference in the stories, try flipping back and forth on your news channels.  
I watch Fox News and CNN.  Yes two totally different channels.
But you will soon see all the information that gets left out.

Wow the stories are so different!

So if you are having a hard time deciding or just curious.
Try watching both may just help you patch it all together and have a better view of what may be the truth.

The big question for all of us, Democrat or Republican.
What will make our country safe and our lives better?
That is the big question for all of us!

With the election only a few weeks away we must all do our homework.

It really is enough to make you want to bite your nails! ;0)

No comments: