Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Wednesday

Those Hurting Feet!



Nothing can ruin an evening more than hurting feet!

So today let's talk about those cute shoes again.

You know the shoes you may be thinking about wearing during the holiday. Yes, that perfect pair of shoes that match your outfit. 

Oh! but those shoes really hurt your feet.

I gave you a tip on why your shoes could be hurting your feet here and what to look for next time you go shopping for shoes.

But here are a few things for you to try if you already have those cute shoes that just need a little breaking in.

You know you will have a better time if those shoes don't hurt your feet!
Here is the article at The Dumbbelle.
How to break in new shoes.

No comments: