Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Monday

What Is A Nailbrella!

Nail Pun Nailee and The Nailbrella!

Look out! Y'all know Nailee and she may have been watching a little to much Shark Tank.

Nailee decided that with all the rain we've been having. It was time to work one of her invention ideas and maybe she could have the next big thing.

She always gets excited watching the show and she just knows in her heart she has the best ideas.

So what did Nailee invent?
You got it! Nailee has invented The Nailbrella!

Now of course Nailee doesn't understand that she is probably the only person in the world that could possibly ever need a Nailbrella.

Now I know you are dying to know just how this thing might work! Click here to see The Nailbrella in action!




             Happy Monday from Nailee!

No comments: