Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Friday

Yes, I wanted to Bite My Nails!

Nail Humor Nail Biting!

Good Morning!
Are you wondering where I was yesterday?
Well after the post on Wednesday, I headed out to find us a new printer.
So I find one, get it home and the thing is HUGE and just didn't work out so.................
Yesterday I went back out to find yet another printer hopefully one that was a little smaller (you know not one that is the size of our house ;0) ) but would still do the things we need it to do.

So I get home with printer number two and start to remove the software from the first printer so I could set up the second one.......... and all went haywire, froze up, couldn't print, couldn't scan, couldn't get online to find you nail goodies and lost some of my drawings. Arrgh!

Well hopefully all is fixed! Yay! 
Fingers Crossed! ;0)
I am off to see what kind of Nail News I can find for you today!

No comments: