Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Friday

Do You Have Your Nails Done at The Airport?


Do you travel a lot? 
Do you get tired of not having something to do while waiting for your flight?

Have you ever been sitting in the airport waiting and look down at your nails and go geesh, I wish I had done my nails last night.


Well here is a trend according to the WSJ that just may give you a little something extra to do while you wait for your flight.

Maybe you don't want to hang out at the bar or you've been there long enough! 
Or, just may-be you need a little pampering!

Hey, if your layover is long enough you could do both! ;0)

See the trend that may be taking off at WSJ 

No comments: