Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Wednesday

Mentality Nail Polish Problems

Mentality Nail Polish Problems

Well most of the time I like to keep everything here on the site happy, uplifting, funny, pretty and informative.

However I felt like this article on Mentality Nail Products is something you need to see.

If you use, or are thinking about using the Mentality Nail Polish. You might want to see the images of nails and read about the issues that people have had with their nails after using the product.

Sad to see such a thing happen to a company and hopefully they can get the issues quickly resolved and all will be back to normal. 

You can read about it here. Article on Mentality Nail Problems from Lab Muffin.

No comments: