Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Tuesday

Aquarium Nails or Water Nails

Good Morning!

Aquarium Nails, I guess if you don't want bubble nails or fan nails you can have aquarium nails! 


So today I have found for you a how to do Aquarium Nails Video.

Aquarium Nails have been around for awhile and all of a sudden they are all the rage. Way better than bubble nails in my opinion. ;0)

So if you have a few tools and plenty of time here is a very good tutorial showing you how you too can have Aquarium (water) Nails.

Enjoy! 


Have you tried Aquarium Nails?

No comments: