Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Thursday

Looking for something different to give Mom this Mother's Day?

How about getting a little creative this Mother's Day and get her a new pair of Flip Flops, A Manicure and Pedicure Gift Certificate and maybe a nice bottle of  Lotion.







Don't forget to pick up a nice card, pretty bag large enough for all your goodies, tissue paper and a bow.
What Mom doesn't want to be  Pampered and have Pretty Pedicured Feet in the Summer especially in a new Pair of shoes. ;-)

Do you have any ideas to share for Mothers Day?

No comments: