Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Friday

Dry Cracked Heels

Well if you have a battle with cracked heels I would like to share with you one of the best Home Remedies for Cracked Heels that I have ever found.

Doing Pedicures for over 20 years to keep other women's feet looking pretty will make you take notice of your own feet. I have really dry heels and I knew that I needed my heels to look good if I was going to tell other women that they needed to take care of their heels. (practice what you preach right :-) )

Well every Winter I neglect my dry heels as a lot of women do, after all they are hidden in socks and shoes so it becomes easy to forget about them.

At the beginning of every Spring I would get my clients feet looking good but my own dry heels were always a struggle.

So I started experimenting with things around the house on my feet to try and find something to take care of my own dry heals.
One night before bed I was looking for something for Seasonal allergy that comes with the changes in season and there sit a jar of Vick's Suave and I laughed and thought about all the clients telling me how they are always seeing articles about Vick's doing this and that so I thought why not try it on my heels and see what happens.
Well the next morning I was amazed at how much better my feet looked and felt, I thought why not use it for a few days and see how it goes.
So before my shower I would remove the dry skin with my Swedish Clover Foot File
( which can be found at most Sally Beauty Supply Stores) and then after my shower I would apply the Vick's to my dry heels ( rubbed it in really good) and after a few days my heels were so much better and my heels would still look good at the end of the day.
So now at the beginning of every Spring I get out my faithful Swedish Clover Pedicure file and my jar of Vick's and have Happy Feet all Summer long. :D

Let us know what you do to get Happy Feet!

No comments: