Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Wednesday

You've Heard The Saying Sweet as Honey!

Here is an interesting article I just received on the many uses and benefits of raw honey. 

I know a lot of you love the chemical free products so here are some all Natural Skin and Hair Recipes and made with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.

Cuticle Moisturizer, Acne Treatment, Scar Fader and more.

Click for a Larger View :0)


Have you ever used Raw Honey in your beauty treatments?


No comments: