Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Wednesday

$25,000 Manicure! What!

$ I am sitting here in sort of a trance! 

I just read this article on Refinery29 about a $25,000 manicure. Well maybe it's a little more than just a manicure.

For that price you could have the whole salon to yourself for a day!
Now I'm thinking, that better be some real good pampering, don't you think.

Head on over to Refinery29 to get the scoop!

So what are your thoughts on a $25,000 manicure? 

No comments: