Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Wednesday

Nail Polish Crafters here is another one for you!

nail polish craft
We are all guilty of having way more nail polish than we can possibly ever use or a color or two that we just don't wear. I know I do! So why not do something fun with it?
How about a little nail polish art? Check her out!

And if you didn't see the nail polish crafts I posted earlier, you can check them out here:





Do you have a craft you have done using nail polish that you would like to share with the rest of us?
We would all love to know about it, so share your nail polish secrets here so we can all enjoy them!

No comments: