Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Monday

Help I can't find my nail polish!

organize nail polish in a basket
Identify your nail polish

Do you store your polish in a basket and every time you get ready to polish your nails you have to dig through that basket?

You are digging, digging, digging and finally the color you are looking for is just about the last one you pull out. ;-)
Well if you don't have the great little shelf that I wrote about earlier, here is a link in case you missed it.
I think you can find the shelf at Walmart or Target or through the link on this site to Amazon. Just make sure you get the expandable one, cause you know you will be buying more polish and will need the extra room.
So for now to help you organize your polish in that basket here is a simple little trick that can help you find that one color of nail polish without pulling out all those bottles in the every time you go to look for a color!
Just paint the tops of your bottle with a dot of the polish. You can take the brush from a old bottle of polish (clean it off with some remover first) or use a craft brush or even a toothpick. You only need a small dot of the color on the top to identify it and no more rambling through that basket of nail polish. Yeah!
Can you find your nail color quickly?
Tell us how you store your nail polish?

No comments: