Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Monday

Good Monday Morning! Hope everyone's nails survived the long holiday weekend :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend and now it's Monday morning and we are all trying to get our ducks in a row and get back into our regular routines. Whew!
Did your nails survive the holidays? Did you remember to pack your nail care travel kit? Did you get a booboo and was glad you had your nail kit with you?
So what nail questions do you have for me this week? I'm all ears here waiting for you to ask your questions!
Just send me your questions in the comment section below any post, email is okay too and is located at the bottom left of all pages.
Your questions keep me on my toes you know! ;-)

2 comments:

The Quilting Nut said...

Thank you for the great information on keeping up with my nail polish. it is hard to see what color is where down in a basket or carrying case. the idea of painting the top is a very good idea,saves a lot of time.

Ask The Nail Tech said...

Yes it is a quick fix that can save lot's of time and frustration down the road, espically when you are in a hurry to find that one special color of nail polish.:)