Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Tuesday

Pickleball or Pickle Ball What is it?

So I was talking to a friend this morning and she said she has been playing Pickle Ball.
I had never heard of Pickleball so you know I just had to Google it.
Well Pickleball looks like fun to me.
I really like the fact that it has a big paddle and big ball which should make it easy to hit the ball and you probably won't break a nail playing. *wink*



Have you tried pickleball?

No comments: