Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Tuesday

Technology Minion for Tuesday!

Good Morning!
I was a prisoner of my laptop ALL DAY yesterday. 
It died, I took it apart, a ba-zillion pieces, blah, blah, blah!
That's  lot of pieces! ;0)
I am finally able to use it to post today although it has no screws in it, cause every time I get it totally back together it would crash again.
So today I have for you a technology minion!






If I disappear again you will know, I either have my screwdriver back out or I am at the computer store shopping!

No comments: