Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Friday

Solar Nail Art!

Happy Friday Y'all,
Well The old computer has finally gone kaput! 
Yes it's broken, useless and has been put to rest
I say it's tow-up!:0(

So as I am trying to get everything moved over to another system Miss Nalie is hiding from me. 
Now y'all know I will eventually find her and put her lazy buns back to work. *wink*
Life carries on and if that is the worst thing that I have to worry about it the big scheme of life........All is good!

The Solar Eclipse 2017 is around the corner so how about a little solar nail art!



Want more info on the eclipse here is a good article below with some really great images and you gotta love the title to the link.

What to see in the sky in 2017 From a total solar eclipses to a nail-biting SpaceX test, 2017 is shaping up to be a memorable year. 


Have a great weekend!

No comments: