Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Monday

Yippee it's Monday!

Hope y'all had a great weekend and wishing you a great week ahead!
I can't resist showing you who I met this weekend.
Y'all know we are dog lovers and we really miss our little guy.

So, I went with the hubby to pick up some pine straw for our flower beds and while he is loading up the truck...........

Oh no!

I spotted this adorable little guy, what a cutie and he was wearing the cutest little shades I ever seen on a doggie. 
He looked like a doggie movie star. 
I wish I had ask him for his pawagraph. ;0)

Those of you who know me, well you know that I have never met a stranger. So I jump out of the truck to see if I could introduce myself to him and the first thing I know they are out of the truck and letting me hold him and then posing for a pic. 
He is so cute I just can't help but to share him with you!

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keller The Maltipoo!

Maltipoo





Now that should get your week off with a smile and a smile is always a good start to any week!

No comments: