Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Tuesday

Clear Nail Polish

You know we are always sharing what we find here with you, especially when it has to do with nail polish.

Today Ms. Nailee has found a new way to use clear nail polish.

And no it's not to stop a run in your hose.

Things you can do with clear nail polish
Garden Nailee
There's a small hint above, can you guess what it is?


See what Nailee found out about clear nail polish at Lifehacker. 

No comments: