Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Monday

Do You Read Your Horoscope?

Today's Horoscope!

Today's Horoscope a Large Coffee and Shorter Nails! Yeah!


So y'all know I love the Loft. They are one of the few places that have jeans for my little non buttocks body. hee-hee!

I was looking around at their website and they have a Horoscope page. 
I don't usually read my horoscope on a daily basis, but sometimes it can be a little fun.

So I clicked on my month (Virgo) and it said my month would be full of awkward and awesome. 
Now I like the awesome, I'll take that and just leave the awkward there with them. *wink*

It also said it could be one of those days when nothing works, that I  might want to abandon all my gadgets and go old school for a change – grab an adult coloring book and unleash your creative powers.

Well I don't have any coloring books and the only thing I have that is close to a coloring book is on this gadget that I am typing on.

So maybe today I should listen and do something old school. I'm thinking more on the lines of shorten my clicking nails (That are driving me nuts!) and then maybe do a little doodlin' on some cartoons for you. Oops! I forgot, I do my doodlin' on a gadget!

Enough about my horoscope  how about yours?

If you like reading your horoscope just for fun, you can see it here at The Loft Horoscope Page.

No comments: