Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Sunday

Conservative Nail Art for Thanksgiving!

Do you always admire a lot of the nail art you see others wearing and wish you were brave enough to give it a try?
If you said yes you are not alone.
I had a lot of clients that felt just like you. 
Many of them would only branch out and do a little nail art during the holidays and usually only do it on one nail.
It would sort of become a conversational piece for them and they really did have fun with it. 
So if you're looking for an excuse *(wink*) and to be a little festive with your nails.
Start out with something that is simple, yet tasteful
If you can't do nail art, you could always try a nail decal.
Branch out and have a little fun with those nails this holiday season.

And yes, I found for you the perfect conservative nail art to try this Thanksgiving.




Found on Pinterest from Nail Art Gallery.NailsMagazine.

No comments: