Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Saturday

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

Did you wonder where I was yesterday? ;0)
Well I slipped off to help a friend who is downsizing pack up a few of her things and get ready for her big move today. 
You know those movers will be there whether you are ready or not.
By the we didn't even break a nail!
Okay enough about me............I'm off to see what I can find for you today.
 

No comments: