Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Tuesday

The Best Monthly Beauty Samples

Best Beauty Deals
What is the Best Beauty Deal


Awhile back I shared a Consumer Reports article with you on the monthly beauty boxes. If you didn't see it you can look here.

Well, I just saw another article about those little beauty in a box deals and apparently they are becoming a big trend in the way we try out new beauty products.


You know they are the ones you sign up for and they send you different beauty products a monthly basis.

Did you know that some of them only send little samples like what you would get in a magazine and others send more of the travel size samples.
Some of the companies even send products tailored just for you.

Now I don't know how you feel about the tiny little packets, but I don't think they have enough product in them for you to even make a decision if you like them or not.

So are you wondering which beauty in a box gave them the most bang for the buck?

Go check em out! See The Video Here: KCTV5

Have you tried the online subscriptions for your beauty products? 

No comments: