Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Tuesday

Chrome Nail Polish That Really Looks Like Shinny Chrome On Your Nails!

Several people have been asking about the chrome nail polishes and which ones give the real look of shinny chrome to your nails.

Well let me first say that most of the really shiny nails that you are seeing are probably not nail polish. 

Most of them are nail decals, or foils and such.

 
But don't stop here please read on! 





Now in my search I found a lot of chrome nail polish but as you may know most of them have a some what dull look to them and do not leave your nails looking shinny like real chrome.

However............ I did find a polish that really does look like chrome it is from Mia Secret and it's called Chrome Mirror Nail Liquid. 

I first thought this is it! They have finally created a nail polish that is as shinny and real looking as chrome!  

This is the prettiest chrome nail polish that I have ever seen and it really does dry with the look of real chrome on your nails.

So................ I decided to dig a little deeper and do a little more research.

So before you spend your money you might want to read this review review at Chickettes. 
Her review is not a paid or sponsored review.

She purchased the Mia Secret Chrome Mirror Polish herself and you can go read her results here.

No comments: