Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Monday

Another Tip for Traveling with Your Nail Polish

Do you pack your nail polish when you travel?

If your makeup bag is already full and you want to lighten the load but you still want to take your nail polish with you for touching up those boo-boo's we always hope don't happen!

How about this, why not use one of those little mini nail
polish bottles. (every little bit of room helps right)

You know I love the mini polish collections because it's a great way to try out most of the polish colors without wasting a large bottle of polish. But there is usually one that I'm not crazy about.

So why not empty out one of the mini polish that you like the least. Just clean it out with a little acetone, put little bit of your nail color you are wearing in that mini bottle to have for touch ups.

Tip: You can use a small perfume funnel to pour the polish into the mini polish bottle. Just make sure you put something under it before you start in case you spill some.

Tip: CND Solar Oil also has a tiny bottle of cuticle oil that is great for travel. I keep one in my purse at all times and refill it when needed.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Pack Your Nail Supplies

Do you have any travel tips to share?

No comments: