Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Thursday

Vinegar will make your polish last longer? Really!

                                   
                                    Say What! Well I guess it could help ;-)
nail polish last longer
I have seen several articles about wiping your nails with vinegar to make your nail polish last longer.
Well I am thinking that the only reason that using vinegar could possibly help is because vinegar is a good cleaning product and will remove the oils from your nails.
But why would you go to the trouble of dragging out the vinegar?
Because here is what I'm thinking...................

Why would you drag out the vinegar?
When you are ready to polish your nails you should already have your polish remover or acetone out (cause you know you're going to need it ;-) so why wouldn't you just clean off the nails with a little bit of your remover or acetone before you start to polish.
I'm just saying!

In case you haven't read: How to give yourself a manicure at home Click Here and sorry but vinegar is not on the list ;-).

What do you do to will make your polish last longer?
 

No comments: