Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Saturday

Do you get cramps in your feet? Could it be your Flip Flops?

cramps from your shoes
While I was getting ready to head out to have lunch with some of my previous clients yesterday. FUN! I was thinking about what shoes to wear because I do like to be in style but I am also very into comfort and no I don't mean Maw-Maw slippers. ;-)



But have you ever been out shopping and all of a sudden your feet start to get cramps in them? Boy I have.
One day I was out doing some errands and I stopped to pick up a card I think I was in Target, anyway while I was standing there I started to get a cramp in my foot and then the other foot. Oh Lord! It was so bad I couldn't move, so I slung off booth of my shoes - I am standing in the middle of the store with both my shoes off trying to stretch my feet out to get rid of these cramps (you know the look, toes all spread out and standing on my tippy toes!) just wanting to get myself out of the store. EMBARASSED? YES! Were people starring at me? Yes! Did I get the card? NO!

Well once I did get out of the store and into my car I thought to myself- I am on a mission to find shoes that help prevent that from happening to me again.

So my UOCD (undiagnosed obsessive disorder) kicked in and I was on a mission. I first thought about my potassium and I love bananas ;-) then I realized that it was mostly in the summer that my cramps would be a lot worse so probably not my potassium.
Then again I go back to the thought that it is mostly in the summer you know in the summer we like the cute flat shoes, flip flops and so on....I have a very high arch in my feet and I started to look for only summer shoes that had good arch support and what a difference it has made in the cramps. I hardly ever get cramps in my feet now. Yeah!

Well the other day I was in Hamrick's and found a pair of Flip Flops they are cute ( I think ;-) ) they are made by a company called Ingaro and the style is called Posturf 5971 they are a pewter color so they work with just about anything casual I would wear in the Summer the size run large because I usually buy a seven and a six worked perfect for me.

I have looked for them online so I could provide a link for you, with no luck. :-( all I found were their clogs (sorry I tried!)
But if you have a Hamrick's near by and you get cramps in your feet from those cute summer shoes and don't wont to spend a fortune on your flip flops you should check these out the Brand is Ingaro and the style is Posturf 5971. To me the support I get feels a lot like my Mephisto Sandals (which I love) but these come with a price tag of under $30 bucks.

If you have a favorite flip flop with good arch support,a good price tag and don't look like Maw-Maw slippers share your findings here with all of us :-)


No comments: