Ask The Nail Tech

Nail Care, Nail Jokes and Whatever else I can find for You!

Need to know more about taking care of your nails or a nail product or just want to keep up with nail trends?

I'm here to share with you what I know about nail care and
I'm always on the lookout for new nail trends, nail news and products for you to enjoy!


I love a good nail joke and always love sharing anything funny so I'll bring you a salon joke and other goodies I find for you from time to time.

Pretty Nails, Funny Nails it's all about the nails and a good laugh!

Oh! don't forget to share with your friends. ;-)
Thanks! Kathy

Tuesday

Nail Polish App

Did you know there is an App for Nail Polish?  A Nail Art and Nail Polish App.

I am sure some of you die hard nail polish fans already know about this. But for the ones of you who don't, here is something you may like to have with you next time you go for a manicure or even if you do your own nails at home you could have it with you when picking up your polish colors at the store.
So if you have ever seen a manicure with nail polish or nail art online that you really liked but couldn't quite explain it to your Nail Tech exactly what it was you wanted.

Now you can get the Salon Nails App right on your phone and carry the image to the Salon with you to show your Nail Tech how you would like your nails to be polished.

Although if it is a really detailed Nail Art I am sure your Nail Tech will need to book a little extra time to do them. ;-)

Nail Art App


They also say that some of the images have links with directions for doing some of the nail art yourself. Now give us your feed back- What do you think about this App for Nails? ;o)    Here is the link for you to check it out:

No comments: